The Norwich University Guidon will begin charging $5 an issue of the Guidon which will be automatically charged to your university bill. The first charge will appear on the 30th of March and will continue for every issue of the Guidon hereafter. A total of $55 will be charged for all the issues of the paper. This is not an optional charge and each student is subject to the fee. We thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Please direct any comments or complaints to Bobbert Reginald.
OK, did we get your attention? April Fool's!!!
April Fool's, also known as All Fool's Day, has become an informal holiday in many modern societies. Its origins trace back to several different events, such as the Roman festival, Hilaria, held on March 25. Another explanation is when the Gregorian calendar moved New Year's Day from March 25 to Jan. 1. The people who still celebrated the week after March 25 were henceforth called fools, according to the Encyclopedia Brittanica.
Whatever the origin may be, be sure to enjoy this day dedicated to pranks and practical jokes. We would love to hear some of the best pranks that you have witnessed or done yourself. You can let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And thank you for the $55. -DE
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent The Norwich Guidon News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE NORWICH GUIDON NEWS
RECENT THE NORWICH GUIDON CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Cystic Fibrosis Breakthrough for Patients With Fungal...
- Millennials and Health Care
- Is Your Christmas Tree Up to the Task?
- Save Time and Money With a Mail-Order Pharmacy
- How to Store Your Warm Weather Gear for Winter Hibernation
- 5 Ways to Raise Capital and Start a Business
- Have Chronic Pain? Here's a Safer Alternative to Opioids
- Military Training Happens Virtually in Florida
- Out of This World: Challenge Open to 3D Print in Space
- Power Down the AC on National Ceiling Fan Day