The Norwich University Guidon will begin charging $5 an issue of the Guidon which will be automatically charged to your university bill. The first charge will appear on the 30th of March and will continue for every issue of the Guidon hereafter. A total of $55 will be charged for all the issues of the paper. This is not an optional charge and each student is subject to the fee. We thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Please direct any comments or complaints to Bobbert Reginald.
OK, did we get your attention? April Fool's!!!
April Fool's, also known as All Fool's Day, has become an informal holiday in many modern societies. Its origins trace back to several different events, such as the Roman festival, Hilaria, held on March 25. Another explanation is when the Gregorian calendar moved New Year's Day from March 25 to Jan. 1. The people who still celebrated the week after March 25 were henceforth called fools, according to the Encyclopedia Brittanica.
Whatever the origin may be, be sure to enjoy this day dedicated to pranks and practical jokes. We would love to hear some of the best pranks that you have witnessed or done yourself. You can let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
And thank you for the $55. -DE
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Norwich Guidon News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE NORWICH GUIDON NEWS
RECENT THE NORWICH GUIDON CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit