The Norwich University Guidon will begin charging $5 an issue of the Guidon which will be automatically charged to your university bill. The first charge will appear on the 30th of March and will continue for every issue of the Guidon hereafter. A total of $55 will be charged for all the issues of the paper. This is not an optional charge and each student is subject to the fee. We thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Please direct any comments or complaints to Bobbert Reginald.
OK, did we get your attention? April Fool's!!!
April Fool's, also known as All Fool's Day, has become an informal holiday in many modern societies. Its origins trace back to several different events, such as the Roman festival, Hilaria, held on March 25. Another explanation is when the Gregorian calendar moved New Year's Day from March 25 to Jan. 1. The people who still celebrated the week after March 25 were henceforth called fools, according to the Encyclopedia Brittanica.
Whatever the origin may be, be sure to enjoy this day dedicated to pranks and practical jokes. We would love to hear some of the best pranks that you have witnessed or done yourself. You can let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And thank you for the $55. -DE
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Norwich Guidon News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE NORWICH GUIDON NEWS
RECENT THE NORWICH GUIDON CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- IRS Warns Taxpayers of Latest Phone Fraud Scam
- Putting Your Vacation Home to Work for You
- Finding Answers to Growing Concerns About Water Fluoridation
- Empowering People to Regain Their Mobility
- On-Site Workplace Health Clinics Emphasize Chiropractic Care
- 5 Important Tips for Choosing a Medicare Health Plan
- Welcome Your Holiday Guests With Inviting Lighting
- A New Prescription for Finding the Right Doctor
- Be on the Lookout for These Invasive Species
- It's Official: Women Are the Decision-Makers Even When It...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- College women switching to Sobrr this Halloween as the best app for fun -- and finding soul mates.
- Win $1,000 to Study Abroad in Italy. The ItaliaRail Study Abroad in Italy Scholarship for Spring 2015 is now accepting applications.
- 7 Tips for Scoring a Tailgating Touchdown
- Renowned Engineer Ric Bradshaw Conducts Fujifilm-Sponsored Campus Tour on Tape Technology
- 5 DAYS ONLY! Semi Annual Consignment Sale!