The Norwich University Guidon will begin charging $5 an issue of the Guidon which will be automatically charged to your university bill. The first charge will appear on the 30th of March and will continue for every issue of the Guidon hereafter. A total of $55 will be charged for all the issues of the paper. This is not an optional charge and each student is subject to the fee. We thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Please direct any comments or complaints to Bobbert Reginald.
OK, did we get your attention? April Fool's!!!
April Fool's, also known as All Fool's Day, has become an informal holiday in many modern societies. Its origins trace back to several different events, such as the Roman festival, Hilaria, held on March 25. Another explanation is when the Gregorian calendar moved New Year's Day from March 25 to Jan. 1. The people who still celebrated the week after March 25 were henceforth called fools, according to the Encyclopedia Brittanica.
Whatever the origin may be, be sure to enjoy this day dedicated to pranks and practical jokes. We would love to hear some of the best pranks that you have witnessed or done yourself. You can let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
And thank you for the $55. -DE
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent The Norwich Guidon News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE NORWICH GUIDON NEWS
RECENT THE NORWICH GUIDON CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- The ABCs of ACA -- Advice for Business Owners in 2016
- Hope for Sufferers of Myofascial Pain?
- A Delicious and Warm Pear Salad for Winter
- Major Maryland Piano Store to Close Its Doors
- A Better Valentine's Day Gift for Couples?
- Crowdfunding's Latest Effort: Preventing Youth Sports...
- El Regalo Ideal Para Cualquier Etapa De Tu Relación
- Seeing a Chiropractor First Can Save You Money
- Flu Season Has Arrived: Helpful Tips to Prevent the...
- 2016 Resolutions: Time for an Update?